Financial Experts Agree – Stocks will Soar in 2016

From December, 2015:

stocks

From marketwatch.com, Dec. 15, 2015:

Yes, it’s time to celebrate. We’re in a historic bull market. GOP conservatives keep fighting the wrong war, against the Obama economy. Meanwhile, the Obama bull market keeps roaring ahead!. And the long term looks even better: Bullish pundits predict stocks will continue climbing in 2016, well into the presidential election.  Already up 250% since the great recession, we are looking for a 300% gain by election time.

December Quotes from CNBC:

In response to China and whether they have a debt problem the retort was : “China doesn’t have a debt problem – they have a stock problem.”

In response to the “audit” issue: “It’s The Fed. that has saved this economy, and just look at the $Billions it recently paid to the treasury.”

In response to the consumer: “Consumers are doing quite well.” “Gas (prices) is a boon to retail.”

In response to employment and the economy: “Jobs are doing great, GDP is on the right track.”

There’s only a 4% chance we’re in a stock market bubble, 96% chance stocks will keep climbing, Mark Hulber, Financial Expert

Party On, Everything is Awesome

20150116_cnn

 Barack Obama, State of the Union 1-13-16:

“Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction.”  ~ Barack Obama

Jan. 15, 2016, after a 10% drop in stocks during the first 2 weeks of 2016:

“We’re hitting a meaningful inflection point in the market. When you see this type of activity — big 2 percent moves up, 2 percent moves down — you see this type of volatility at market inflection points,” he said. “If that’s the case, you have to ask yourself if this is a point where you sell everything, or is this a point where you buy. With how much this market has fallen…a level-headed person is going to conclude the latter.  It’s time to BUY!” (CNBC)

20160118_correct_0

 

download

thelmalouise4_001pyxurz

images (1)

 

Advertisements

About avirginiapatriot1776

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There’s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. — Ronald Reagan
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave your name and comment (info below comment box is optional)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s