We are in a war between Constitutional Conservatism and Progressive socialism.
If you are not willing to arm yourself with knowledge and fight, you, your children, and grandchildren will get run over by the pure evil.
We need to be educated on this, we need to discuss this, and constitutional conservative leaders need to articulate this everywhere we go, to anyone who will listen.
Now is not the time to close your eyes and cover your ears and be a nice little sheep.
People today complaining about political posts on Facebook are like the British sympathizers that wanted Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry to sit down and be nice.
The founding fathers didn’t sit back and OBEY. Neither should we.
When you hear about a “progressive agenda,” they are not talking about Flo and better car insurance. Philosophically speaking, the word progressive was introduced to America at the turn of the 20th century. European communists needed a mechanism, a gimmick, to plant the seed of their ideology into America — their longed-for target. They couldn’t just come out and admit what they were…so they rebranded themselves as “progressives.”
However, the principles of governance are very closely aligned with the ten planks of Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto:
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. Zoning laws, school and property taxes, Bureau of Land Management. Rancher Cliven Bundy knows all about that.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Paying your “fair share” – sound familiar?
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
The “Death tax”
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
Government seizures and tax liens. Oh yes, remember that little problem with the IRS and Tea Party organizations
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Hello, Federal Reserve.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
Your un-elected FCC, DOT and FAA.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Fight for $15 per hour!!
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
HUD is now mandating that low-income housing be available in more affluent neighborhoods to “promote housing mobility” and “address residential segregation.”
10. Free education for all children in public schools.
And now they’re pushing for free college. How else will they indoctrinate you?
There is a definite philosophical sea change occurring in America. It’s the long war, the long march as Chairman Mao put it…Obama called it a fundamental transformation. And we’re witnessing it happen in the city that gave birth to this Constitutional Republic, Philadelphia.
And so the DNC convention trots out the new soviet-style politburo elites of the entertainment world to tell us commoners and peasants, the plebeian, and serfs, to sit back, and allow them to determine our lives — OBEY.
For the new American Socialist Party this isn’t not about America — hence why there were no American flags on the stage on day one. For the progressive socialist left it’s not about our sovereignty, because as Eva Longoria stated, “she did not cross the border, the border crossed her” — we have no sovereignty, and illegal immigrants with deportation orders can stand on the DNC convention stage and make mockery of our rule of law.
The American left isn’t about protecting us from the scourge Obama created in ISIS, as on day one, after 61 speakers, not one mentioned their existence. And sadly, that same day we learned of a horrific attack against a Catholic priest by ISIS sympathizers in Normandy, France. Normandy, a place that truly has historic meaning for America!
The progressive socialists will continue to obfuscate, deny and lie about this global barbarism and shift to a more palatable narrative, such as gun control. The leftists care little for law and order, and will go to any length to disparage and promote the violent assaults against our law enforcement officers — and for their consolidation of power and electoral patronage in the inner cities — the greatest evidence of failed leftist welfare nanny-state policies.
I will not be watching any more of the convention of the new American Socialist Party. I know who they are, and will not boost their ratings by watching a gathering of anti-Americanism.
The choice could not be any clearer in America…the question is simple, what’s in your heart?
by Matt Palumbo